The Elder Scrolls Online, much like any other MMORPG, features a variety of dungeons for players to participate in. The game has both public and instanced dungeons that are primarily meant for groups of 4 players. Currently there are a total of 16 dungeons available in ESO. Most are found in faction zones but one is also in Coldharbour.
Below we’ve provided a list of all ESO dungeons including their locations, recommended level requirements, and more.
Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Dungeons
As mentioned above there are 16 different dungeons to play through. 15 are located within the different zones of the 3 alliances and 1 is in the high-level zone known as Coldharbour. It’s also worth noting that all dungeons have 2 versions – normal and veteran. The normal versions can be played by all characters but veteran dungeons are only accessible once you reach level 50 and start progressing in the veteran ranks.
Aldmeri Dominion Dungeons
- Banished Cells – Starting dungeon recommended for players between levels 12 and 15. Dungeon is located in Auridon.
- Elden Hollow – Best for players levels 20 to 23. Found in Grahtwood under the Elden Root.
- City of Ash – Dungeon designed for characters levels 28 through 31. Located in Greenshade.
- Tempest Island – Suited best for players level 35 to 39. Can be found in Malabal Tor.
- Selene’s Web – Level 40-45 dungeon that can be discovered in Reaper’s March.
Daggerfall Covenant Dungeons
- Spindleclutch – Starter dungeon for DC players level 12-15. Can be found in Glenumbra.
- Wayrest Sewers – Best for characters level 20 to 25. Located in the Stormhaven zone.
- Crypt of Hearts – Made for player levels 28 to 31. Accessed via the Lover’s Torment quest in Rivenspire.
- Volenfell – Dungeon for players that are levels 35 through 38. Found outdoors in Alik’r Desert.
- Blackheart Haven – Best suited for players 40 and above. Located in Bangkorai.
Ebonheart Pact Dungeons
- Fungal Grotto – Starter dungeon for EP players level 12-15. Found in the western portion of Stonefalls.
- Darkshade Caverns – Designed for players between levels 20 and 23. Located in south-eastern Deshaan.
- Arx Corinium – Level 28-32 dungeon that can be discovered in Shadowfen.
- Direfrost Keep – Best suited for characters levels 35 through 38. Found in Eastmarch.
- Blessed Crucible – Level 40 and above dungeon located in The Rift.
We are currently in the process of writing complete overviews and strategy guides for each of the dungeons listed above. As these guides are completed we will link to them via the lists above.
For full strategy guides on how to beat ESO dungeons on every difficulty level be sure to grab this Elder Scrolls Online guide. It explains how to breeze through dungeons, get better at PvP, and more.